Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Past and Present

Photobucket

Here is a peek from a shoot I did last weekend. It was such fun working with these girls. Their mother is a very talented artist. She had very unconventional ideas for her holiday session such as shooting in a cemetery. I was initially apprehensive until she explained the relevance of this spot - her mother, whom they were very close to was buried there a couple years ago. This place is very special to them, which I now understand. I love how this collection of photos came together - definitely a Christmas of past and present. Enjoy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture of the 2 girls in the middle of the stair case is my favorite .. Great Capture !!