Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Keary + Justin

Last weekend I did a photo session with Keary and her MAN, Justin. They were a piece of cake to shoot. Seriously! How hard is it to shoot two extremely attractive people who are obviously very much in love?! There was nothing awkward or posed about it. The emotions and love come right out in these pictures. Keary was moving to San Jose that day to be closer to Justin. Justin just arrived from the airport to drive her back up. They had not seen each other in weeks. How incredibly romantic is that?! Keary, I LOVE this guy! Justin, you have a precious jewel. Please take good care of her. I will miss her soooo much.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Julie I can't get over how much I love these! I have some printed out hanging on my walls and EVERYONE just LOVES them :) You definitely captured "us". We had so much fun. It was so exciting to be on the other side of the camera for once! we love you!