Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Identity crisis

Yesterday I decided to change my domain name. Actually, I've been thinking about doing it for a while now but finally committed to doing it yesterday. People had a hard time remembering what my website address is --artnotphotos.com? artnotpictures.com? ARGH!!!!

My new URL will be www.juliemitchellphotography.com. The obvious choice, huh? :)

I sent a request to my web host on Friday afternoon. Not sure when my new URL will become active but just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm in process of changing my name. So if www.artnotpictures.com doesn't work anymore, type in www.juliemitchellphotography.com instead. I'll send out an email to everyone once it's officially up.

1 comment:

KearyDee Warner said...

i love your new blog header...it's super cute...how did you do it? and i like the new look of the logo :)